Northrop Frye's aestheticism and moral development
- Herbert Feder
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- Casey, J. (1966) The language of criticism. Methuen, London
- Frye, N.Fearful symmetry, A study of William Blake. Princeton University Press, 1947.
- Frye, N.Anatomy of criticism. Princeton University Press, 1957.
- Frye, N. The study of English in CanadaDalhousie Review, March 30, 1959. (a)
- Frye, N. By Liberal things. Address by Northrop Frye on the occasion of his installation as Principal of Victoria College, University of Toronto, October 21, 1959. (b)
- Frye, N. (1963) Blake after two centuries. Fables of identify: Studies in poetic mythology. A Harbinger Book, Harcourt, Brace & World, New York
- Frye, N.The educated imagination. The Massey Lectures — Second Series. (CBC) 1963. (b)
- Frye, N. eds. (1963) Selected papers from the English Institute. Columbia University Press, New York & London
- Frye, N. (1965) A natural perspective: The development of Shakespearean comedy and romance. Columbia University Press, New York & London
- Frye, N.The Return of Eden. University of Toronto Press, 1965. (b)
- Frye, N. Varieties of literary utopias.Daedalus, XCIV, Spring 1965. (c)
- Frye, N. eds. (1966) A Collection of critical essays. Prentice-Hall, New Jersey
- Frye, N. (1967) The Modern Century. The Whidden Lectures. Oxford University Press, Toronto
- Frye, N. (1970) The stubborn structure. Cornell University Press, New York
- Frye, N. (1971) The Bush Garden.Essays on the Canadian imagination. Anansi Press, Toronto
- Frye, N. (1971) The critical path. Indiana University Press, Bloomington & London
- Hospers, J. (1964) Meaning and truth in the arts. Archon Books, Hamden, Conn.
- Toronto Board of Education and the University of Toronto.Design for Learning. Reports submitted to Joint Committee of the Toronto Board of Education and the University of Toronto, edited with an introduction by Northrop Frye. University of Toronto Press, 1962.
- Sesonske, A. Truth in art.Journal of Philosophy, Vol. 53, No. 11, May, 1956.
- Trilling, L. Authenticity and the modern unconscious.Commentary, Vol. 52, No. 3; Sept.; 1971.
- Weitz, M. Art, language and truth. In Guttchen & Bandman (Eds.),Philosophical essays on curriculum. J. B. Lippincott, 1969.
- Northrop Frye's aestheticism and moral development
Volume 11, Issue 1 , pp 76-90
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- Herbert Feder (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Beth Tikvah Synagogue, Toronto