Velocity of light in a moving medium according to the absolute space-time theory
- Stefan Marinov
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Proceeding from our absolute space-time conceptions and applying the ‘hitch-hiker’ model (so-called by us) for the propagation of light in a medium, we obtain the general formula for the light velocity in a moving medium including terms of second order inv/c. This formula is identified with that one obtained by proceeding from the Lorentz transformation.
- Fizeau, H. (1851).Compte rendu hebdomadaire des séances de l'Académie des sciences,33, 349.
- Møller, C. (1955).The Theory of Relativity, Section 21. Clarendon Press, Oxford.
- Velocity of light in a moving medium according to the absolute space-time theory
International Journal of Theoretical Physics
Volume 9, Issue 2 , pp 139-144
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Stefan Marinov (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. ul. Elin Pelin 22, Sofia 21, Bulgaria