Find out how to access preview-only content
Oral vitamin B12 treatment of cobalamin-responsive methylmalonic aciduria
368 Downloads 200 Citations 9 Comments
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
- Davies SEC, Isles RA, Stacey TE, Chalmers RA (1990) Creatine metabolism during metabolic perturbations in patients with organic acidurias.Clin Chim Acta 194: 203–218.
- deSousa C, Chalmers RA, Tracey B et al (1985) Changes in carnitine and methylmalonate following withdrawal of vitamin B12 in B12 responsive methylmalonic aciduria.Pediatr Res 19: 1074.
- Mahoney MJ, Blick D (1987) Recent advances in the inherited methylmalonic acidemias.Acta Paediatr Scand 76: 689–696.
- Oral vitamin B12 treatment of cobalamin-responsive methylmalonic aciduria
Journal of Inherited Metabolic Disease
Volume 15, Issue 6 , pp 939-940
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors