Near 2-factorizations of 2K n : Cycles of even length
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
We show that the edges of the complete multigraph 2K mk+ 1 can be partitioned intomk + 1 factors, each the union ofmk-cycles, for all evenk, k ≥ 4.
Both authors are grateful to the Mathematics Department at Queen's University for the hospitality extended to them while visiting.
The author acknowledges the financial support of the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada under Grant No. A7829.
- Alspach, B., Häggkvist, R.: Some observations on the Oberwolfach problem. J. Graph Theory9, 177–187 (1985)
- Alspach, B., Schellenberg, P., Stinson, D., Wagner, D.: The Oberwolfach problem and factors of uniform odd length cycles. Research Report No. 86-04, Dept. of Math. and Stats. Simon Fraser University.
- Bennett, F.E.: Conjugate orthogonal latin squares and Mendelsohn designs. Ars Comb.15, 51–62 (1985)
- Bennett, F.E., Sotteau, D.: Almost resolvable decompositions ofK n * . J. Comb. Theory (B)30, 228–232 (1981)
- Hanani, H.: On resolvable balanced incomplete block designs. J. Comb. Theory (A)17, 275–289 (1974)
- Heinrich, K., Lindner, C.C., Rodger, C.A.: Almost resolvable decompositions of 2K n into cycles of odd length. J. Comb. Theory (A) (to appear)
- Horton, J.D., Roy, B.K., Schellenberg, P.J., Stinson, D.R.: On decomposing graphs into isomorphic uniform 2-factors, Ann. Discrete Math.27, 297–319 (1985)
- Huang, C., Kotzig, A., Rosa, A.: On a variation of the Oberwolfach problem. Discrete Math.27, 261–277 (1979)
- Lindner, C.C., Rodger, C.A.: Nesting and almost resolvability of pentagon systems. (preprint)
- Zhang, X.: On the existence of (v, 4, 1)-PMD. (preprint)
- Near 2-factorizations of 2K n : Cycles of even length
Graphs and Combinatorics
Volume 5, Issue 1 , pp 213-221
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors