Some systems with unique equilibrium states
- Rufus Bowen
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Partially supported by NSF grant GP-14519.
- R. L. Adler andB. Weiss, Similarity of automorphisms of the torus,Memoirs of the A.M.S. no. 98, 1970.
- Bowen, R. (1971) Periodic points and measures for Axiom A diffeomorphisms. Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 154: pp. 377-397
- Bowen, R. (1970) Markov partitions for Axiom A diffeomorphisms. Amer. J. Math. 92: pp. 725-747
- Bowen, R. (1972) Periodic orbits for hyperbolic flows. Amer. J. Math. 94: pp. 1-30
- Bowen, R. (1972) The equidistribution of closed geodesics. Amer. J. Math. 94: pp. 413-423
- Bowen, R. (1973) Maximizing entropy for hyperbolic flows. Math. Systems Theory 7: pp. 300-303
- Bowen, R., Walters, P. (1972) Expansive one-parameter flows. J. Differential Equations 12: pp. 180-193
- Dobrushin, R. L. (1968) Gibbsdian random fields for lattice systems with pairwise interactions. Functional Analysis and its Applications 2: pp. 292-301
- Dobrushin, R. L. (1968) The problem of uniqueness of a Gibbsian random field and the problem of phase transitions. Functional Analysis and its Applications 2: pp. 302-312
- Dobrushin, R. L. (1968) The description of a random field by means of conditional probabilities and conditions of its regularity. Theory of Probability and its Applications 13: pp. 197-224
- Parathasarathy, K. (1967) Probability Measures on Metric Spaces. Academic Press, New York
- Parry, W. (1964) Intrinsic Markov chains. Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 112: pp. 55-66
- Ruelle, D. (1968) Statistical mechanics of a one-dimensional lattice gas. Commun. Math. Phys. 9: pp. 267-278
- Ruelle, D. (1969) Statistical Mechanics. Benjamin, New York
- D. Ruelle, Statistical mechanics on a compact set with Zvaction satisfying expansiveness and specification, preprint.
- Sinai, Ja. G. (1970) Mesures invariantes des Y-systems. Proc. Cong. Inter. Math. 2: pp. 929-940
- Smale, S. (1967) Differentiable dynamical systems. Bull. Amer. Math. Soc. 73: pp. 747-817
- Weiss, B. (1970) Intrinsically ergodic systems. Bull. Amer. Math. Soc. 76: pp. 1226-1269
- B. Weiss, Subshifts of finite type and sofic systems, preprint.
- Billingsley, P. (1965) Ergodic Theory and Information. John Wiley and Sons, New York
- Lanford, O. E., Ruelle, D. (1969) Observables at infinity and states with short range correlations in statistical mechanics. Comm. Math. Phys. 13: pp. 194-215
- Lanford, O. E., Robinson, D. W. (1968) Statistical mechanics of quantum spin systems III. Comm. Math. Phys. 9: pp. 327-338
- O. E. Lanford, Entropy and equilibrium states in classical statistical mechanics,Proc. 1971 Battelle Rencontres in Mathematics and Physics, Lecture Notes, Physics Series, Springer-Verlag, Heidelberg.
- W. Krieger, On the uniqueness of the equilibrium state, preprint.
- Brascamp, H. (1971) Equilibrium states for a one dimensional lattice gas. Comm. Math. Phys. 21: pp. 56-70
- Bowen, R. (1970) Topological entropy and Axiom A. Proc. Symp. Pure Math. 14: pp. 23-41
- Some systems with unique equilibrium states
Mathematical systems theory
Volume 8, Issue 3 , pp 193-202
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Rufus Bowen (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Mathematics, University of California, 94720, Berkeley, California, USA