A linear algorithm to find a rectangular dual of a planar triangulated graph
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
We develop anO(n) algorithm to construct a rectangular dual of ann-vertex planar triangulated graph.
- J. Bhasker and S. Sahni, A linear algorithm to check for the existence of a rectangular dual of a planar triangulated graph,Networks,17 (1987), 307–317. CrossRef
- G. Brebner and D. Buchanan, On compiling structural descriptions to floorplans,Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Computer-Aided Design, Santa Clara, 1983, pp. 6–7.
- J. Grason, A dual linear graph representation for space filling problem of the floor plan type, inEmerging Methods in Environmental Design and Planning (G. T. Moore, ed.), Proceedings of the design methods group, First International Conference, Cambridge, MA, 1968, pp. 170–178.
- W. R. Heller, G. Sorkin, and K. Maling, The planar package planner for system designers,Proceedings of the 19th Design Automation Conference, Las Vegas, 1982, pp. 253–260.
- E. Horowitz and S. Sahni,Fundamentals of Data Structures in Pascal, Computer Science Press, Rockville, MD, 1984.
- K. Kozminski and E. Kinnen, An algorithm for finding a rectangular dual of a planar graph for use in area planning for VLSI integrated circuits,Proceedings of the 21st Design Automation Conference, Alburquerque, 1984, pp. 655–656.
- K. Kozminski and E. Kinnen, Rectangular dual of planar graphs,Networks (submitted).
- K. Maling, S. H. Mueller, and W. R. Heller, On finding most optimal rectangular package plans,Proceedings of the 19th Design Automation Conference, Las Vegas, 1982, pp. 663–670.
- A linear algorithm to find a rectangular dual of a planar triangulated graph
Volume 3, Issue 1-4 , pp 247-278
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Rectangular dual
- Planar triangulated graph
- Floor planning
- Industry Sectors