A class of games possessing pure-strategy Nash equilibria
- Robert W. Rosenthal
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
A class of noncooperative games (of interest in certain applications) is described. Each game in the class is shown to possess at least one Nash equilibrium in pure strategies.
- Charnes, A., andW. Cooper: Management Models and Industrial Applications of Linear Programming vol. II, John Wiley and Sons, New York, 1961, pp. 785–797.
- Rosenthal, R.: “The Network Equilibrium Problem in Integers”, forthcoming in Networks.
- A class of games possessing pure-strategy Nash equilibria
International Journal of Game Theory
Volume 2, Issue 1 , pp 65-67
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Industrial Engineering and Management Sciences, Northwestern University Evanston, 60201, Illinois