Unsolvability of the universal theory of finite groups
- A. M. Slobodskoi
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Translated from Algebra i Logika, Vol. 20, No. 2, pp. 207–230, March–April, 1981.
- Kourovska Notebook [in Russian], Novosibirsk (1973).
- A. A. Markov, "The theory of algorithms," Tr. Mat. Inst. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR,42, Moscow (1954).
- P. S. Novikov, "On the algorithmic unsolvability of the word problem in theory of groups," Tr. Mat. Inst. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR,44, Moscow (1955).
- Post, E. L. (1947) Recursive unsolvability of a problem of Thue. J. Symb. Logic 12: pp. 1-11
- Unsolvability of the universal theory of finite groups
Algebra and Logic
Volume 20, Issue 2 , pp 139-156
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links