1975, Volume 13, Issue 6, pp 741-744
Pesticide levels in the omental fat of Florida raccoons
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
This study was support in part by the Division of Pesticides Community Studies, Office of Pesticides, Environmental Protection Agency under contract 68-03-0088. The views expressed herein are those of the investigators and do not necessarily reflect the official viewpoint of the Environmental Protection Agency.
- BORTHWICK, P. W., T. W. DUKE, A. J. WILSON, Jr., J. I. LOWE, J. M. PATRICK, Jr., and J. C. OBERHEU: Pest. Monit. J.7, 6 (1973).
- MILLS, P. A.: J. Assoc. Offic. Agr. Chemists44, 171 (1961).
- MILLS, P. A., J. H. ONLEY, and R. A. GAITHER: J. Assoc. Offic. Agr. Chemists46, 186 (1963).
- THOMPSON, N. P.: Personal communication. Pesticide Research Laboratory, Univ. Fla., Gainesville, Florida 32611 (1973).
- Pesticide levels in the omental fat of Florida raccoons
Bulletin of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology
Volume 13, Issue 6 , pp 741-744
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors