Partial justification of the Borda count
- Duncan Black
- … show all 1 hide
368 Downloads 200 Citations 9 Comments
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
Emeritus Professor of Economics at University College of North Wales and Professor of Political Science at Michigan State University.
Supplementary Material (0)
- See for example Paul A. Samuelson, “Constancy of the Marginal Utility of Income,”Studies in Mathematical Economics and Econometrics, in Memory of Henry Schultz (1942) edited by Oscar Lange, Francis McIntyre and Theodore O. Yntema, pp. 75–91, and reprinted inThe Collected Scientific Papers of Paul A. Samuelson, ed. Joseph E. Stiglitz, vol. 1 pp. 37–53.
- Cf.Social Choice and Individual Values (1st ed. 1951 2nd ed. 1963) pp. 26–28.
About this Article
- Partial justification of the Borda count
Volume 28, Issue 1 , pp 1-15
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links