Use of piles in expansive soils
- E. A. Sorochan
- … show all 1 hide
368 Downloads 200 Citations 9 Comments
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
Scientific-Research Institute of Bases and Underground Structures. Translated from Osnovaniya, Fundamenty i Mekhanika Gruntov, No. 1, pp. 19–22, January–February, 1974.
- E. A. Sorochan and O. V. Karasev, "Design of pile foundations in expansive soils," Promyshlennoe Stroitel'stvo i Inzhenernye Sooruzheniya, No. 6 (1971).
- Provisional Instruction on the Design of Bases and Foundations of Buildings and Structures Constructed on Expansive Soils, SN 331–65 [in Russian], Stroiizdat (1966).
- R. F. Dawson, "Modern practices used in the design of foundations for structures on expansive soil," Quarterly of the Colorado School of Mines,54 (1959).
- L. E. Collins, "Some observations of the movements of buildings on expansive soil in Verreniging and Oderqualarus," Transactions of the S.A.I. of C.E., No. 9 (1957).
- E. A. Sorochan and A. M. Fantalov, "Experience in the design and construction of buildings and structures of a plant on expansive soils," Promyshlennoe Stroitel'stvo, No. 7 (1973).
- Use of piles in expansive soils
Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering
Volume 11, Issue 1 , pp 33-38
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors