March 1989, Volume 42, Issue 3, pp 389-394
Persistence of fenthion in the aquatic environment
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- Bourgquin AW (1977) Degradation of malathion by salt-marsh microorganisms. Appl Environ Microbiol 33(2): 356–362.
- Frost AA, Pearson RG (1961) Kinetics and mechanism. 2nd Ed., Wiley, New York, NY
- Menzie CM (1966) Metabolism of pesticides, Special Scientific Report #96. U.S. Dept. of Interior, Washington, DC.
- Paris DF, Lewis DL, Wolfe NL (1975) Rates of degradation by bacteria from aquatic system. Enviro Sci Technol 9(2):135–138.
- Walker WW (1976) Chemical and microbial degradation of malathion and parathion in an estuarine environment. Environ Qual 5(2): 210–215.
- Walker WW, Stojarovic BJ (1973) Microbial versus chemical degradation of malathion in soil. Environ Qual 2(2): 229–232.
- Wang TC, Lenahan RA, Tucker, JW Jr (1987) Deposition and persistance of aerially-applied fenthion in a Florida estuary. Bull Environ Contam Toxicol 38: 225–231.
- Wolfe NL, Zepp RG, Gordon JA, Baughman GL, Cline DM (1977) Kinetics of chemical degradation of malathion in water. Environ Sci Technol 11(1): 88–93.
- Persistence of fenthion in the aquatic environment
Bulletin of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology
Volume 42, Issue 3 , pp 389-394
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors