Asymptotic properties of expansive homeomorphisms
368 Downloads 200 Citations 9 Comments
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
This paper was written while this author was at the University of California, Berkeley, on a National Science Foundation Science Faculty Fellowship.
- R. L. Adler, A. G. Konheim andM. H. McAndrew, Topological entropy,Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 114 (1965), 309–319.
- B. F. Bryant, Expansive self-homeomorphisms of a compact metric space,Amer. Math. Monthly 69 (1962), 386–391.
- M. Eisenberg, Expansive transformation semigroups of endomorphisms,Fund. Math. 59 (1966), 313–321.
- P. R. Halmos,Lectures on Ergodic Theory, Chelsea Publ. Co., New York, 1956.
- H. B. Keynes andJ. B. Robertson, Generators for topological entropy and expansiveness,Math. Systems Theory 3 (1969), 51–59.
- H. B. Keynes andJ. B. Robertson, Generators for topological entropy and expansiveness,Notices Amer. Math. Soc. 15 (1968), 505–506.
- W. L. Reddy, Lifting expansive homeomorphisms to symbolic flows,Math. Systems Theory 2 (1968), 91–92.
- S. Smale, Differentiable dynamical systems,Bull. Amer. Math. Soc. 73 (1967), 747–817.
- W. R. Utz, Unstable homeomorphisms,Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 1 (1950), 769–774.
- Asymptotic properties of expansive homeomorphisms
Mathematical systems theory
Volume 3, Issue 1 , pp 60-66
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors