Determination of pentachlorophenol and chlorobiphenylols in biological samples
- V. ZitkoAffiliated withBiological Station
- , O. HutzingerAffiliated withAtlantic Regional Laboratory, National Research Council
- , P. M. K. ChoiAffiliated withMcGill University
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Pentachlorophenol is detectable in samples of aquatic fauna from relatively clean areas. The levels are probably not significant toxicologically.
The described procedure for the determination of chlorobiphenylols may be used to detect these compounds in the μg/g range in biological samples. All samples contained some unidentified compounds in the chlorobiphenylol fraction.
- Determination of pentachlorophenol and chlorobiphenylols in biological samples
Bulletin of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology
Volume 12, Issue 6 , pp 649-653
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors