February 1974, Volume 11, Issue 2, pp 113-120
Analyses of polychlorinated biphenyls in bird tissues and aroclor standards with gas chromatography and mass spectrometry
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Approved for publication by the Director of the South Dakota Agricultural Experiment Station as paper No. 1165 of the Jour nal series. Supported in part by National Science Foundation Grant No. GB-19121.
- BAGLEY, G. E., W. L. REICHEL, and E. CROMARTIE. J., Assoc. Office. Anal. Chem.53, 252 (1970).
- GREICHUS, Y. A., A. GREICHUS, and R. EMERICK. 164th Natl. Meeting A.C.S., Symposium on PCS's. New York, N. Y. August 28 – Sept. 1 (1972).
- GRANT, D. L., W. E. J. PHILLIPS, and D. C. VILLENEUVE. Bull. Environ. Contam. Toxicol.6, 102 (1971).
- HUTZINGER, O., S. SAFE, and V. ZITKO. Analabs, Research Notes12, 1 (1972).
- SISSONS, D., and D. WELTI. J. Chromatogr.60, 15 (1971).
- WEBB, R. G., and A. C. MC CALL. 164th Natl. Meeting A.C.S., Symposium on TCB's, New York, N. Y. August 28 – Sept. 1 (1972).
- WIDMARK, G. The Oecd Study of Analysis of PCB. Report from the Institute of Anal. Chem., Stockholm, Sweden. (1968).
- Analyses of polychlorinated biphenyls in bird tissues and aroclor standards with gas chromatography and mass spectrometry
Bulletin of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology
Volume 11, Issue 2 , pp 113-120
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors