January–February 1968, Volume 3, Issue 1, pp 37-48
Wing and body tissue relationships of DDT and metabolite residues in mallard and lesser scaup ducks
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
- R. G. Heath and R. M. Prouty, Bull. Environm. Contam. and Toxicol.2, 101 (1967)
- R. G. Heath and L. F. Stickel, Effects of Pesticides on Fish and Wildlife, p 8 (1965), Fish & Wildlife Service, Washington, D.C.
- F. N. Hayes, Tech. Bull. No. 1, (1963) Packard Instrument Co. LaGrange, Ill.
- M. J. de Faubert Maunder, H. Egan, E. W. Godly, E. W. Hammond, J. Robum, and J. Thomson, The Analyst.89, 168 (1964)
- E. L. LeClerg, W. H. Leonard, and A. G. Clark, Field Plot Technique, p 81, Burgess, Mineapolis (1962)
- R. A. Fisher, Statistical Methods for Research Workers, p 203 (1954), Oliver and Boyd, Edinburgh.
- J. E. Peterson and W. H. Robison, Toxicol. and Appl. Pharmacol.6, 321 (1964)
- Wing and body tissue relationships of DDT and metabolite residues in mallard and lesser scaup ducks
Bulletin of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology
Volume 3, Issue 1 , pp 37-48
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors