Measurable partitions of the circumference, induced by inner functions
- A. B. Aleksandrov
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
In the paper one proves that a measurable partition of the circumference is induced by an inner function if and only if the corresponding operator of conditional mathematical expectation commutes with the M. Riesz projection.
- V. A. Rokhlin, “On the fundamental concepts of measure theory,” Mat. Sb.,25 (67), 107–150 (1949).
- P. Koosis, Introduction to Hp Spaces. With an Appendix on Wolff's Proof of the Corona Theorem, Cambridge Univ. Press (1980).
- A. B. Aleksandrov, “The multiplicity of boundary values of inner functions,” Izv. Akad. Nauk ArmSSR, Ser. Mat.,20, No. 6, 416–427 (1985).
- S. V. Hruscev, N. K. Nikol'skii, and B. S. Pavlov, “Unconditional bases of exponentials and of reproducing kernels,” Lect. Notes Math., No. 864, 214–335 (1981).
- S. V. Hruscev and S. A. Vinogradov, “Free interpolation in the space of uniformly convergent Taylor series,” Lect. Notes Math., No. 864, 171–213 (1981).
- N. K. Nikol'skii, Lectures on the Shift Operator [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1980).
- Measurable partitions of the circumference, induced by inner functions
Journal of Soviet Mathematics
Volume 42, Issue 2 , pp 1610-1613
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors