Blaschke products satisfying the Carleson-Newman conditions and ideals of the algebra H∞
- V. A. Tolokonnikov
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
One obtains tests for an ideal of the algebra H∞ to contain a Blaschke product satisfying the Carleson-Newman condition. If the generalized divisor of the ideal is bounded on the space of maximal ideals of H∞, then the ideal contains a function with bounded divisor.
- B. I. Vasyunin, “Traces of bounded analytic functions on finite unions of Carleson sets,” J. Sov. Math.,27, No. 1 (1984).
- Gamelin, T. W. (1969) Uniform Algebras. Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs
- Garnett, J. B. (1981) Bounded Analytic Functions. Academic Press, New York
- Nikol'skii, N. K. (1980) Lectures on the Shift Operator [in Russian]. Nauka, Moscow
- V. A. Tolokonnikov, “Estimates in the Carleson corona theorem, ideals of the algebra H∞, a problem of Sz.-Nagy,” J. Sov. Math.,22, No. 6 (1983).
- V. A. Tolokonnikov, “Interpolating Blaschke products and ideals of the algebra H∞,” J. Sov. Math.,27, No. 1 (1984).
- Hoffman, K. (1967) Bounded analytic functions and Gleason parts. Ann. Math. 86: pp. 74-111
- Marshall, D. E. (1976) Approximation and interpolation by inner functions. Thesis. Univ. of California, Los Angeles
- Rosenblum, M. (1980) A corona theorem for countably many functions. Integral Equations Operator Theory 3: pp. 125-137
- Blaschke products satisfying the Carleson-Newman conditions and ideals of the algebra H∞
Journal of Soviet Mathematics
Volume 42, Issue 2 , pp 1603-1610
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors