JULY–DEC. 1985, Volume 35, Issue 1, pp 1-8
Lead concentrations in tissues of marsh birds: Relationship of feeding habits and grit preference to spent shot ingestion
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
- Bellrose FC Jr (1959) Lead poisoning as a mortality factor in waterfowl populations. Illinois Nat Hist Surv Bull 27:235–288.
- EPA (1979) Inductively coupled plasma (ICP) optical emission spectrometric method for trace element analysis of water and wastes. Federal Register 44:69559–69563.
- Lewis JC, Legler E Jr (1968) Lead shot ingestion by mourning doves and incidence in soil. J Wildl Manage 32:476–482.
- Pough RH (1951) Audubon Water Bird Guide. Doubleday & Company, Inc, Garden City NY, 352 pp.
- Stendell RC (1980) Dietary exposure of kestrels to lead. J Wildl Manage 44:527–530.
- Stendell RC, Artmann JW, Martin E (1980) Lead residues in Sora rails from Maryland. J Wildl Manage 44:525–27.
- White DH, King KA, Prouty RM (1980) Significance of organochlorine and heavy metal residues in wintering shorebirds at Corpus Christi, Texas, 1976–1977. Pesticides Monitoring J 14:58–63.
- Lead concentrations in tissues of marsh birds: Relationship of feeding habits and grit preference to spent shot ingestion
Bulletin of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology
Volume 35, Issue 1 , pp 1-8
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors