January 1981, Volume 26, Issue 1, pp 446-452
Acute toxicity of priority pollutants to bluegill (Lepomis macrochirus)
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- APHA, AWWA, WPCF: Standard methods for the examination of water and wastewater. 14 Edition, Washington, D.C. 1193 pp. (1975).
- Harris, E.K. (1950) Confidence limits for the LD50 using the moving average angle method. Biometrics. 4: pp. 457-464
- Litchfield, J.T., Wilcoxon, F. (1949) J. Pharmacol. Exp. Therapeut. 96: pp. 99
- U.S. EPA: The Committee on Methods for Toxicity Tests with Aquatic Organisms : Methods for acute toxicity tests with fish, macroinvertebrates, and amphibians. Ecological Research Series (EPA-660/3-75-009), 61 pp. (1975).
- Acute toxicity of priority pollutants to bluegill (Lepomis macrochirus)
Bulletin of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology
Volume 26, Issue 1 , pp 446-452
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors