The velocity of light is direction dependent
- S. Marinov
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Performing the so-called by us “coupled-mirrors” experiment, we have established that velocity of light measured along a given track on the earth's surface is different during the different hours of the day.
- Marinov S., Phys. Lett.41A (1972), 433.
- Marinov S., Classical Physics, manuscript.
- Erlichson H., Amer. J. of Phys.41 (1973), 1068.
- The velocity of light is direction dependent
Czechoslovak Journal of Physics B
Volume 24, Issue 9 , pp 965-970
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- S. Marinov (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Elin Pelin 22, Sofia 21, Bulgaria