The Steiner tree problem II: Properties and classes of facets
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
This is the second part of two papers addressing the study of the facial structure of the Steiner tree polyhedron. In this paper we identify several classes of facet defining inequalities and relate them to special classes of graphs on which the Steiner tree problem is known to be NP-hard.
- S. Chopra and M.R. Rao, “The Steiner tree problem I: Formulations, compositions, and extensions of facets,” New York University Research Report No. 88-82, (1988a).
- S. Chopra and M.R. Rao, “The Steiner tree problem II: Properties and classes of facets, “New York University Research Report No. 88-83 (1988b).
- G. Cornuejols, J. Fonlups and D. Naddef, “The travelling salesman problem on a graph and some related integer polyhedra,”Mathematical Programming 33 (1985) 1–27.
- M.R. Garey and D.S. Johnson,Computers and Intractability: A Guide to Theory of NP-completeness (W.H. Freeman and Co., San Francisco, CA, 1979).
- T.C. Hu and E.S. Kuh,VLSI Circuit Layout: Theory and Design (IEEE Press, New York, 1985).
- A. Prodon, T.M. Liebling and H. Groflin, “Steiner's problem on two-trees,” preprint (1985).
- J.A. Wald and C.J. Colbourn, “Steiner Trees Partial 2-trees and Minimum IFI Networks,”Networks 13 (1983) 159–167.
- The Steiner tree problem II: Properties and classes of facets
Volume 64, Issue 1-3 , pp 231-246
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Steiner tree
- Industry Sectors