Once more concerning the matter of energy-storage hydroelectric stations
- G. L. Sarukhanov
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
The energy-storage hydroelectric stations proposed by P. P. Khlopenkov can be regarded as an alternative to channel stations under favorable (for an ESHES) natural conditions and in the case of economic and ecological counterindications of the creation of large channel reservoirs.
As the technical economic studies showed, reconstruction of the Volga-Lenin HES to the Samara ESHES with lowering the design level of the Kuibyshev reservoir both by 10 m and 4 m is not expedient.
The creation of the upper reservoir of the ESHES in the Zhiguli Mountains under extremely difficult natural conditions is related to major complicated engineering works.
- V. D. Novozhenin and G. L. Sarukhanov, “Energy-storage hydroelectric station on Samarskaya Luka,” Énerg. Stroit., No. 1 (1990).
- G. L. Sarukhanov and V. D. Novozhenin, “Concerning lowering the water level in the Kuibyshev reservoir,” Proekt. Inzh. Izysk., No. 4 (1990).
- V. D. Novozhenin and G. L. Sarukhanov, “Concerning the matter of lowering the water levels in Volga reservoirs,” Gidrotekh. Stroit., No. 8 (1991).
- Once more concerning the matter of energy-storage hydroelectric stations
Volume 27, Issue 1 , pp 46-48
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors