Conditions under which a lattice is isomorphic to a lattice of subgroups of a group
- B. V. Yakovlev
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Translated from Algebra i Logika, Vol. 13, No. 6, pp. 694–712, November–December, 1974,
- M. Suzuki, Structure of a Group and Structure of a Lattice of Its Subgroups [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1960).
- M. I. Kargapolov and Yu. I. Merzlyakov, Foundations of Group Theory [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972).
- S. A. Anishchenko, "Representation of modular lattices by lattices of subgroups," Matem. Zap. Krasnoyarskogo Gos. Ped. In-ta, No. 1, 1–21 (1965).
- L. E. Sadovskii, "Lattice isomorphisms of free groups and free products," Matem. Sb.,14, No. 1–2, 155–173 (1944).
- B. I. Plotkin, "Problems of the theory of torsion-free groups," Ukr. Matem. Zh.,8, No. 3, 325–329 (1956).
- O. Ore, "Structures and group theory, II," Duke Math. J., No. 4, 247–269 (1938).
- P. G. Kontorovich and B. I. Plotkin, "Lattices with additive basis," Matem. Sb.,35, 187–192 (1954).
- G. Baumslag, "On generalized free products," Math. Z.,78, 423–438 (1962).
- Conditions under which a lattice is isomorphic to a lattice of subgroups of a group
Algebra and Logic
Volume 13, Issue 6 , pp 400-412
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links