The study of exceptional children
- M. L. Kellmer Pringle
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- Schonell, F. J. andWall, W. D. The Remedial Education Centre.Educational Review, Vol. 2, No. 1, 1949.
- Kellmer Pringle, M. L. andNeale, M. D. The use of the Schonell and Gates Reading Tests in the first year of the Junior School.British Journal of Educational Psychology, Vol. XXVII, pt. II, 1957.
- Kellmer Pringle, M. L. Differences between Schools for the Maladjusted and Ordinary Boarding Schools.British Journal of Educational Psychology. Vol. XXVII, pt. I, 1957.
- Kellmer Pringle, M. L. Learning Difficulties of the Deprived Child.Hospital and Social Science Journal. Vol. LXIV, No. 3368, 1954.
- Kellmer Pringle, M. L. Educational needs of Deprived Children.Child Care. Vol. XI, No. 1 1957.
- Kellmer Pringle, M. L. The Remedial Education Centre.British Journal of Physical Medicine. Vol. XVII, 1954.
- Burt, C. (1937) The Backward Child. University Press, London
- Schonell, F. J. (1942) Backwardness in the Basic Subjects. Oliver & Boyd, Edinburgh
- Gates, A. I. (1949) The Improvement of Reading. MacMillan, New York
- Wall, W. D.Education and Mental Health. Chapters V and VIII. Unesco and Harrap, 1955.
- Kellmer Pringle, M. L. An Experiment in Parent-Staff Group Discussions.Educ. Review. Vol. IX, No. 2, 1957.
- Peel, E. A.,Kellmer Pringle, M. L. &Curr, W. The Diploma Courses in Psychology and the work of the Remedial Education Centre.Bulletin of Education, No. 31, 1953.
- Kellmer Pringle, M. L. Problem Children.The Schoolmaster, Vol. CLXII, Nos. 2252–2256, 1952.
- Kellmer Pringle, M. L. The Backward Child.Times Educational Supplement. October 12th, 19th and November 9th, 1956.
- The study of exceptional children
International Review of Education
Volume 3, Issue 2 , pp 200-209
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Birmingham