Date: 10 Dec 2013
The Jacobian matrix and global univalence of mappings
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
This paper is based on a joint research done by the both authors at the Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University. The first author is supported in part by a contract with the Office of Naval Research, USA. The authors benefited from valuable correspondence with ProfessorP. A. Samuelson.
- Alexandroff, P., andH. Hopf: Topologie I. 636 pp. Berlin: Julius Springer 1935. CrossRef
- Hawkins, D., andH. A. Simon: Some conditions of macroeconomic stability. Econometrica17, 1949.
- McKenzie, L. W.: Matrices with dominant diagonals and economic theory. Mathematical Methods in the Social Sciences 1959. Stanford Univ. Press 1960.
- Noshiro, K.: On the theory of schlicht functions. J. Faculty Sci. Hokkaido Imp. Univ.2 (1934).
- Samuelson, P. A.: Prices of factors and goods in general equilibrium. Rev. Econ. Stud.21 (1953).
- Stiemke, E.: Über positive Lösungen homogener linearer Gleichungen. Math. Ann.76, (1915).
- Tucker, A. W.: Dual systems of homogeneous linear relations. “Linear Inequalities and Related Systems.” Ann. Math. Studies No. 38. Princeton Univ. Press 1956.
- The Jacobian matrix and global univalence of mappings
Volume 159, Issue 2 , pp 81-93
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links