What is character?
- David Braun
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- Barwise, Jon and Perry, John. 1983.Situations and Attitudes. Cambridge, MA: MIT Press.
- Braun, David. Forthcoming. “Structured Characters and Complex Demonstratives.”Philosophical Studies.
- Carnap, Rudolf. 1956.Meaning and Necessity (2nd edition). Chicago: University of Chicago Press.
- Kaplan, David. 1989. “Demonstratives” and “Afterthoughts”. In Joseph Almog, John Perry, and Howard Wettstein (eds.),Themes from Kaplan, pp. 481–614. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Lewis, David. 1970. “General Semantics.”Synthese 22, pp. 18–67. Reprinted in David Lewis, 1983,Philosophical Papers, Vol. I, pp. 189–229. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Richard, Mark. 1983. “Direct Reference and Ascriptions of Belief.”Journal of Philosophical Logic 12, pp. 425–52.
- What is character?
Journal of Philosophical Logic
Volume 24, Issue 3 , pp 227-240
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- David Braun (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Philosophy, University of Rochester, 14627-0078, Rochester, NY, USA