On the fractional matching polytope of a hypergraph
- Z. FürediAffiliated withDepartment of Mathematics, University of IllinoisMathematical Institute of the, Hungarian Academy of Sciences
- , J. KahnAffiliated withDepartment of Mathematics, Rutgers University
- , P. D. SeymourAffiliated with
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
For a hypergraph ℋ andb:ℋ→ℝ+ define Conjecture. There is a matching ℳ of ℋ such that
For uniform ℋ andb constant this is the main theorem of . Here we prove the conjecture if ℋ is uniform or intersecting, orb is constant.
AMS Subject Classification Code (1991)05 D 15
- On the fractional matching polytope of a hypergraph
Volume 13, Issue 2 , pp 167-180
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- 05 D 15
- Industry Sectors
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Mathematics, University of Illinois, 61 801-2917, Urbana, IL, U.S.A.
- 2. Mathematical Institute of the, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, P.O.B. 127, Budapest 1364, Hungary
- 3. Department of Mathematics, Rutgers University, 08903, New Brunswick, NJ, U.S.A.
- 4. Bellcore, 07962, Morristown, NJ, U.S.A.