Flat homogeneous pseudo-Riemannian manifolds
- Joseph A. Wolf
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
The complete homogeneous pseudo-Riemannian manifolds of constant non-zero curvature were classified up to isometry in 1961 . In the same year, a structure theory  was developed for complete flat homogeneous pseudo-Riemannian manifolds. Here that structure theory is sharpened to a classification. This completes the classification of complete homogeneous pseudo-Riemannian manifolds of arbitrary constant curvature.
- Wolf, J. A.: Homogeneous manifolds of constant curvature,Comment. Math. Helv. 36 (1961), 112–147.
- Wolf, J. A.: Homogeneous manifolds of zero curvature,Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 104 (1962), 462–469.
- Wolf, J. A.:Spaces of Constant Curvature, 5th edn, Publish or Perish, New York, 1984.
- Flat homogeneous pseudo-Riemannian manifolds
Volume 57, Issue 1 , pp 111-120
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- Joseph A. Wolf (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Département de Mathématiques et d'Informatique, Université de Metz, Ile de Saulcy, F-57045, Metz Cedex 1, France