Sufficient conditions for escape in the three-body problem
- E. Myles StandishJr.Affiliated withDept. of Astronomy, Yale University
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Sufficient conditions are given for the escape of a member of a three-body system. The set of conditions are similar to those given previously by Tevzadze (1962). The new set compares favorably in most cases with that of Tevzadze.
- Sufficient conditions for escape in the three-body problem
Volume 4, Issue 1 , pp 44-48
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Dept. of Astronomy, Yale University, New Haven, Conn., U.S.A.