Central configurations and hyperbolic-elliptic motion in the three-body problem
- Neal D. Hulkower
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
A refined classification of motion for the planar three-body problem with zero total energy is presented. In addition, the structure and size of the sets of initial conditions are obtained. Limited results for the spatial problem are also given.
- Broucke, R. and Walker, D. E.: 1980, this issue, p. 73.
- Chazy, J.: 1922,Ann. Sci. Ecole Norm. 39, 29.
- Hulkower, N. D.: 1978,Indiana Univ. Math. J. 27, 409.
- Saari, D. G.: 1971,Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 156, 219.
- Siegel, C. L. and Moser, J. K.: 1971,Lectures on Celestial Mechanics, Springer-Verlag.
- Waldvogel, J.: 1976,Celes. Mech. 14, 287.
- Central configurations and hyperbolic-elliptic motion in the three-body problem
Volume 21, Issue 1 , pp 37-41
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Neal D. Hulkower (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Mathematics, Vanderbilt University, 37235, Nashville, TN, USA