The cancellation of an infinite cyclic group in direct products
- R. Hirshon
- … show all 1 hide
368 Downloads 200 Citations 9 Comments
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
In conclusion, the author expresses his appreciation to Professor F. Pickel for his example cited in the text.
Supplementary Material (0)
- R. Hirshon, On Hopfian Groups. Pacific J. Math.32, 753–766 (1970).
- R. Hirshon, Some Theorems on Hopficity. Trans. Amer. Math. Soc.141, 229–244 (1969).
- R. Hirshon, Cancellation of Groups with Maximal Condition. Proc. Amer. Math. Soc.24, 401–403 (1970).
- R. Hirshon, On Cancellation in Groups. Amer. Math. Monthly66, 1037–1039 (1970).
- R. Hirshon, The Center and the Commutator Subgroup in Hopfian Groups. Ark. Mat.9, 181–192 (1971).
- R. Hirshon, A Conjecture on Hopficity and Related Results. Arch. Math.22, 449–455 (1971).
- R. Hirshon, A Theorem on Direct Products. Math. Student9, 311–313 (1971).
- R. Hirshon, Some New Groups Admitting Essentially Unique Directly Indecomposable Decompositions. Math. Ann.194, 123–125 (1971).
- R. Hirshon, A Problem in Group Theory. Amer. Math. Monthly79, 379–381 (1972).
- R. Hirshon, The Direct Product of a Hopfian Group with a Group with Cyclic Center. Ark. Mat.10, 231–234 (1972).
About this Article
- The cancellation of an infinite cyclic group in direct products
Archiv der Mathematik
Volume 26, Issue 1 , pp 134-138
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- R. Hirshon (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Polytechnic Institute of New York, 333 Jay Street, 11201, Brooklyn, New York, USA