Escape or retention in the three-body problem
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
Sufficient conditions for escape and for retention in the three-body problem are derived which, for escape, are more stringent than those previously derived and, for retention, avoid the difficulty of containing the inverse of the mass of the escaping particle.
- Standish, E. M.: 1971,Celest. Mech. 4, 44.
- Standish, E. M.: 1972,Celest. Mech. 6, 352.
- Tevzadze, G. A.: 1962,Izv. Akad. Naak. Armyan S.S.R. 15, 67.
- Yoshida, J.: 1972,Publ. Astron. Soc. Japan 24, 391.
- Escape or retention in the three-body problem
Volume 8, Issue 4 , pp 473-479
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links