Applications of FT-IR/microscopy in forensic analysis
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
The technique of FT-IR/microscopy is applied to a variety of problems faced by the forensics chemist. These are as varied as the identification of drugs and fibers to the assignment of the origin of a paint sample. Our efforts in the effective utilization of FT-IR/microscopy in this area and usage of new data bases to aid in identifications are discussed.
- S. M. Gerber (ed.),Chemistry and Crime, American Chemical Society, 1983.
- G. Davies (ed.),Forensic Science, American Chemical Society, 1975.
- R. J. Rosenthal, S. R. Lowry,Mikrochim. Acta [Wien] 1986,II, 291.
- Applications of FT-IR/microscopy in forensic analysis
Volume 94, Issue 1-6 , pp 133-138
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- infrared spectroscopy
- Industry Sectors