Hypersurfaces of constant mean curvature with finite index and volume of polynomial growth
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- L. F. Cheung, A non-existence theorem for stable constant mean curvature hypersurfaces. Manuscripta Math.70, 219–226 (1991).
- S. S. Chern, On the curvatures of a piece of hypersurface in Euclidean space. Abh. Math. Sem. Univ. Hamburg29, 77–91 (1965).
- S. Y. Cheng andS. T. Yau, Differential equations on Riemannian manifolds and their geometric applications. Comm. Pure Appl. Math.28, 333–354 (1975).
- D. Fischer-Colbrie, On complete minimal surfaces with finite Morse index in three-manifolds. Invent. Math.82, 121–132 (1985).
- Hypersurfaces of constant mean curvature with finite index and volume of polynomial growth
Archiv der Mathematik
Volume 60, Issue 5 , pp 489-493
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links