Finding irreducible components of some real transcendental varieties
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
An algorithm is proposed for producing all components of the varieties defined by equations which involve polynomials and exponentials of polynomials, irreducible over real algebraic numbers. The running time of the algorithm is singly exponential in the number of variables and, with this number fixed, polynomial in all other parameters of the input.
- Bochnak, J., Coste, M., Roy, M.-F. (1987) Géométrie Algébrique Réelle. Springer-Verlag, Berlin
- A. L. Chistov, Algorithm of polynomial complexity for factoring polynomials and finding the components of varieties in subexponential time. InZapiski Nauchnykh Seminarov LOMI 137 (1984), 124–188. English translation inJ. Soviet Math. 34 (1986), 1838–1882.
- Davis, M. (1977) Applied Nonstandard Analysis. J. Wiley, New York
- A. Galligo and N. Vorobjov, Finding irreducible components of a real algebraic variety in subexponential time. Manuscript, 1992.
- D. Yu. Grigoriev, Factorization of polynomials over a finite field and the solution of systems of algebraic equations. InZapiski Nauchnykh Seminarov LOMI 137 (1984), 20–79. English translation inJ. Soviet Math. 34 (1986), 1762–1803.
- Grigoriev, D. Yu. (1988) The complexity of deciding Tarski algebra. J. Symbolic Comput. 5: pp. 65-108
- Grigoriev, D. Yu., Vorobjov, N. (1988) Solving systems of polynomial inequalities in subexponentiual time. J. Symbolic Comput. 5: pp. 37-64
- Hartshorn, R. (1977) Algebraic Geometry. Springer-Verlag, Berlin
- Heintz, J., Roy, M.-F., Solernó, P. (1990) Sur la complexité du principe de Tarski-Seidenberg. Bull. Soc. Math. France 118: pp. 101-126
- Heintz, J., Roy, M.-F., Solernó, P. (1993) Single exponential path finding in semialgebraic sets II: The general case. Algebraic Geometry and its Applications. Springer-Verlag, Berlin, pp. 467-481
- Kaltofen, E. (1990) Computing the irreducible real factors and components of an algebraic curve. Appl. Alg. Eng. Comm. Comp. 1: pp. 135-148
- Renegar, J. (1992) On the computational complexity and geometry of the first order theory of reals. J. Symbolic Comput. 13: pp. 329-352
- Shafarevich, I. R. (1974) Basic Algebraic Geometry. Springer-Verlag, Berlin
- Vorobjov, N. (1991) Deciding consistency of systems of polynomial in exponent inequalities in subexponential time. Effective Methods in Algebraic Geometry. Birkhäuser, Boston, pp. 491-501
- Vorobjov, N. (1992) The complexity of deciding consistency of systems of polynomial in exponent inequalities. J. Symbolic Comput. 13: pp. 139-173
- Whitney, H. (1957) Elementary structure of real algebraic varieties. Ann. Math. 66: pp. 456-467
- Finding irreducible components of some real transcendental varieties
Volume 4, Issue 2 , pp 107-132
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors