Packing directed circuits fractionally
- P. D. Seymour
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
LetG be a digraph, and letk≥1, such that no “fractional” packing of directed circuits ofG has value >k, when every vertex is given “capacity” 1. We prove there is a set ofO (k logk logk) vertices meeting all directed circuits ofG.
- N. Alon, andJ. H. Spencer:The Probabilistic Method, Wiley, 1991.
- Lubotzky, A., Phillips, R., Sarnak, P. (1988) Ramanujan graphs. Combinatorica 8: pp. 261-277
- Margulis, G. A. (1988) Explicit group-theoretical constructions of combinatorial schemes and their application to the design of expanders and superconcentrators. Problemy Pederachi Informatsii 24: pp. 51-60
- W. McCuaig: Intercyclic digraphs,Graph Structure Theory (Neil Robertson and Paul Seymour, eds.), AMS Contemporary Math., (147) 1991, 203–245.
- Younger, D. H. (1973) Graphs with interlinked directed circuits. Proceedings of the Midwest Symposium on Circuit Theory 2: pp. XVI 2.1-XVI 2.7
- Packing directed circuits fractionally
Volume 15, Issue 2 , pp 281-288
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- 05 C 20
- 05 C 38
- 05 C 70
- Industry Sectors
- P. D. Seymour (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Bellcore, 445 South St., 07960, Morristown, New Jersey, USA