Dichotomy, discrete Bohl exponents, and spectrum of block weighted shifts
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Supported by a Dr. Chaim Weizmann fellowship for scientific research.
- [BGK] H. Bart, I. Gohberg and M. A. Kaashoek, Explicit Wiener Hopf factorization and realization, Operator Theory: Advances and Applications, Vol. 21, 1986.
- [BG] A. Ben-Artzi and I. Gohberg, Band matrices and dichotomy, Operator Theory: Advances and Applications, Vol. 50, pp. 137–170, 1990.
- [BG1] A. Ben-Artzi and I. Gohberg, Inertia theorems for nonstationary systems and dichotomy, Linear Algebra and Its Applications, Vol. 120, pp. 95–138, 1989.
- [BGK1] A. Ben-Artzi, I. Gohberg, and M. A. Kaashoek, Invertibility and dichotomy of singular difference equations, Operator Theory: Advances and Applications, Vol. 48, 1990.
- [B0] C. de Boor, Dichotomies for band matrices, SIAM J. Numer. Anal., Vol. 17(6), 1980.
- [CS] Ch. V. Coffman and J. J. Schäffer, Dichotomies for linear difference equations, Math. Annalen, Vol. 172, pp. 139–166, 1967.
- [DK] Ju. L. Daleckii and M. G. Krein, Stability of solutions of differential equations in Banach space, Transl. Math. Monographs, Vol. 43, Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, Rhode Island, 1974.
- [GF] I. C. Gohberg and I. A. Feldman, Convolution equations and projection methods for their solution, Transl. Math. Monographs, Vol. 41, Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, Rhode Island, 1974.
- [GK] I. C. Gohberg and M. G. Krein, Systems of integral equations on a half line depending on the difference of arguments, Uspehi Mat. Nauk 13 (1958), No. 2 (80), pp. 3–72; English transl., Amer. Math. Soc. Transl. (2) 14 (1960), pp. 217–287.
- [GKvS] I. Gohberg, M. A. Kaashoek and F. van Schagen, Non-compact integral operators with semi-separable kernels and their discrete analogous: inversion and Fredholm properties, Integral Equations and Operator Theory, Vol. 7, pp. 642–703, 1984.
- [PS] G. Pólya and G. Szegö, Problems and Theorems in Analysis, Vol. 1, Springer Verlag, 1982.
- [S] A. L. Shields, Weighted shifts operators and analytic function theory, in Topics in Operator Theory, edited by C. Pearcy, Math. Surveys No. 13, Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, Rhode Island, 1974.
- Dichotomy, discrete Bohl exponents, and spectrum of block weighted shifts
Integral Equations and Operator Theory
Volume 14, Issue 5 , pp 613-677
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Mathematics, Indiana University, Swain East 222, 47405, Bloomington, IN, USA
- 2. School of Mathematical Sciences The Raymond and Beverly Sackler Faculty of Exact Sciences, Tel-Aviv University, Ramat-Aviv, 69989, Tel-Aviv, Israel