An inequality for generalized s-numbers
- Yoshihiro Nakamura
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
We shall prove an inequality for the generalized s-numbers of the product of two operators by a method which is new even in the case of matrices and compact operators.
- T. Fack and H. Kosaki: Generalized s-numbers of τ-measurable operators, Pacific J. Math. 123 (1986), 269–300. CrossRef
- I. C. Gohberg and M. G. Krein: Introduction to the theory of linear nonselfadjoint operators, Translations of Mathematical Monographs Vol. 18, Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, Rhode Island, 1969.
- F. Hiai and Y. Nakamura: Majorizations for generalized s-numbers in semifinite von Neumann algebras, preprint.
- A. S. Markus: The eigen- and singular values of the sum and product of linear operators, Russian Math. Surveys 19 (1964), 91–120. CrossRef
- An inequality for generalized s-numbers
Integral Equations and Operator Theory
Volume 10, Issue 1 , pp 140-145
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Division of Applied Mathematics Research Institute of Applied Electricity, Hokkaido University, Sapporo, Japan