Representability of noetherian finitely generated algebras
- A. Z. Anan'in
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
- A. Z. Anan'in, Locally finite approximable and locally representable varieties of algebras (Russian). Algebra i Logika16, 1–16 (1977).
- A. Z. Anan'in, Embeddings of algebras into algebras of triangle matrices. (Russian). Mat. Sb. (N.S.)108, 168–186 (1979).
- A. Z.Anan'in, Representable varieties of algebras, depon (Russian). Siberian Math. J. (1986).
- A. Z.Anan'in, Representability off. g. PI-algebras with chain conditions (Russian). Materials of 19-th Vsesouznaiya algebraic conf. 1987.
- K. I. Beydar, To theorems of Mal'tsev about matrix representations of algebras (Russian). Uspehi Mat. Nauk41, 161–162 (1986).
- S. I. Kublanovskiy, Locally finite approximable and locally representable varieties of associative rings and algebras, depon. VINITI 14. 12. 82, 6143, 48 p. (Leningrad ped. inst., Leningrad, 1982), (Russian).
- V. N. Latishev, To theorem of Regev about identities of tensor product of PI-algebras (Russian). Uspehi Mat. Nauk27, 213–214 (1972).
- I. V.L'vov and V. T.Markov, On some problems of structure theory of PI-algebras (Russian). In: Varieties of algebraic system, 13–14. Novosibirsk 1986.
- A. I. Mal'tcev, On representations of infinite algebras (Russian). Mat. Sb. (N.S.)13, 263–286 (1943).
- A. Regev, Existence of polynomial identities inA⊗B. Bull. Amer. Math. Soc.77, 1067–1077 (1971).
- L. H.Rowen, Polynomial identities in ring theory. New York 1980.
- Representability of noetherian finitely generated algebras
Archiv der Mathematik
Volume 59, Issue 1 , pp 1-5
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- A. Z. Anan'in (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Institute of Mathematics, Academy of Sciences, 630090, Novosibirsk, Russia