On topological reflexivity of the groups of*-automorphisms and surjective isometrics of ∇ (H)
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
This research was partially carried out while the first author was a visitor to Abteilung Viathematik V, UniversitÄt Ulm, Germany. The second author's research was partially supported by the Hungarian National Research Foundation (OTKA), Grant No. F-019322
- M. Brešar, Characterization of derivations on some normed algebras with involution. J. Algebra152, 454–462 (1992).
- M. Brešar andP. šemrl, Mappings which preserve idempotents, local automorphisms, and local derivations. Canad. J. Math.45, 483–496 (1993).
- M. Brešar andP. šemrl, On local automorphisms and mappings that preserve idempotents. Studia Math.113, 101–108 (1995).
- R. V. Kadison, Isometries of operator algebras. Ann. of Math.54, 325–338 (1951).
- R. V. Kadison, Local derivations. J. Algebra130, 494–509 (1990).
- R. V.Kadison and J. R.Ringrose, Fundamentals of the Theory of Operator Algebras II, Orlando etc. 1986.
- D. R. Larson, Reflexivity, algebraic reflexivity and linear interpolation. Amer. J. Math.110, 283–299 (1988).
- D. R. Larson andA. R. Sourour, Local derivations and local automorphisms ofB(X). Proc. Sympos. Pure Math.51, 187–194, Providence 1990.
- A. J. Loginov andV. S. Shul'man, Hereditary and intermediate reflexivity ofW *-algebras. Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR39, 1260–1273 (1975); English transl. in USSR-Isv.9, 1189–1201 (1975).
- V. S. Shul'man, Operators preserving ideals inC *-algebras. Studia Math.109, 67–72 (1994).
- E. StØrmer, On the Jordan structure ofC *-algebras. Trans. Amer. Math. Soc.120, 438–447 (1965).
- On topological reflexivity of the groups of*-automorphisms and surjective isometrics of ∇ (H)
Archiv der Mathematik
Volume 67, Issue 5 , pp 415-421
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links