Science and the limits of logic: A response to the Mahoney—DeMonbreun paper
- Kenneth S. Bowers
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
I would like to thank Robert Alexander, Patricia Bowers, Roy Cameron, William and Hildred Davis, and Mark Zanna for stimulating my thinking and/or correcting my errors en route to the final draft of this paper.
- Conant, J. B.Two modes of thought: My encounters with science and education. New York: Simon & Schuster, 1964.
- Hebb, D. Science and the world of imagination.Canadian Psychological Review 1975,16 4–11.
- Lakatos, I. Falsification and the methodology of scientific research programmes. In I. Lakatos & A. Musgrove (Eds.),Criticism and the growth of knowledge. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1970.
- Polanyi, M.Personal knowledge: Towards a post-critical philosophy. New York: Harper & Row, Torchbook Edition, 1964.
- Stevenson, H.Children's learning. New York: Appleton-Century-Crofts, 1972.
- Science and the limits of logic: A response to the Mahoney—DeMonbreun paper
Cognitive Therapy and Research
Volume 1, Issue 3 , pp 239-246
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Author Affiliations
- 1. University of Waterloo, USA