July 1989, Volume 46, Issue 1, pp 534-538
Weak topology of an associated space and t-equivalence
- O. G. Okunev
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Translated from Matematicheskie Zametki, Vol. 46, No. 1, pp. 53–59, July, 1989.
The author wishes to thank A. V. Arkhangel'skii for his interest in this work and also V. V. Tkachuk for helpful discussions.
- A. V. Arkhangel'skii, “Function spaces in the topology of pointwise convergence, Part 1,” in: General Topology. Function Spaces and Dimensionality [in Russian], Moscow State Univ. (1985).
- A. V. Arkhangel'skii, “Structure and classification of topological spaces and cardinal invariants,” Usp. Mat. Nauk,33, No. 6, 29–84 (1978).
- A. V. Arkhangel'skii, “On some topological spaces occurring in functional analysis,” Usp. Mat. Nauk,31, No. 5, 17–32 (1976).
- A. V. Arkhangel'skii, “Functional tightness, Q-spaces, and τ-embeddings,” Comment. Math. Univ. Carolinae,24, No. 1, 105–120 (1983).
- S. P. Gyl'ko and T. E. Khmyleva, “Compactness is not preserved by t-equivalence,” Mat. Zametki,39, No. 6, 895–903 (1986).
- A. V. Arkhangel'skii, “Hurewitz spaces, analytic sets, and fan tightness of function spaces,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,287, No. 3, 525–528 (1986).
- N. V. Velichko, Continuous Mappings and Spaces of Continuous Functions, Avtoref. Dis., Dokt. Nauk [in Russian], Tyumen', Moscow (1983).
- A. V. Arkhangel'skii, “Spaces of functions in the topology of pointwise convergence and compacta,” Usp. Mat. Nauk,39, No. 5, 11–50 (1984).
- O. G. Okunev, “On spaces of functions in the topology of pointwise: convergence: the Hewitt extension and τ-continuous functions,” Mosk. Gos. Univ., Vestn. Ser. 1, Mat. Mekh., No. 4, 78–80 (1985).
- K. Nagami, “σ-Spaces,” Fund. Math.,65, No. 2, 169–192 (1969).
- A. Rogers, E. Jayne, et al., Analytic Sets, Academic Press, London (1980).
- O. G. Okunev, “On a method of constructing examples of M-equivalent spaces,” Moscow State Univ. (1984). Dep. in VINITI May 8, 1985, Nos. 240–285.
- A. V. Arkhangel'skii and V. V. Tkachuk, Function Spaces and Topological Invariants, Moscow State Univ. (1985).
- E. G. Pytkeev, “Tightness of spaces of continuous functions,” Usp. Mat. Nauk,37, No.1, 157–158 (1982).
- Weak topology of an associated space and t-equivalence
Mathematical notes of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR
Volume 46, Issue 1 , pp 534-538
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- O. G. Okunev (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Kalinin State University, USSR