M/G/1/K queues withN-policy and setup times
- Hideaki Takagi
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
A steady-state analysis is given for M/G/1/K queues with combinedN-policy and setup times before service periods. The queue length distributions and the mean waiting times are obtained for the exhaustive service system, the gated service system, the E-limited service system, and the G-limited service system. Numerical examples are also provided.
- M. Kramer, Stationary distributions in a queueing system with vacation times and limited service, Queueing Systems 4 (1989) 57–68.
- T.T. Lee, M/G/1/N queue with vacation time and exhaustive service discipline, Oper. Res. 32 (1984) 774–784.
- T.T. Lee, M/G/1/N queue with vacation time and limited service discipline, Performance Evaluation 9 (1989) 181–190.
- T. Takine, Y. Takahashi and T. Hasegawa, M/G/1/N queues with vacation and gated k-limited service, Technical report, Kyoto University, Kyoto, Japan (1988).
- M. Yadin and P. Naor, Queueing systems with a removable service station, Oper. Res. Quarterly 14 (1963) 393–405.
- M/G/1/K queues withN-policy and setup times
Volume 14, Issue 1-2 , pp 79-98
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- M/G/1/K queue
- setup times
- vacation models
- exhaustive service
- limited service
- Industry Sectors
- Hideaki Takagi (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. IBM Research, Tokyo Research Laboratory, Tokyo, Japan