Soviet materials science : a transl. of Fiziko-khimicheskaya mekhanika materialov / Academy of Sciences of the Ukrainian SSRMay–June, 1982, Volume 18, Issue 3, pp 288-290
Role of iron sulfide in the formation of cracks in weld joints
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
Translated from Fiziko-Khimicheskaya Mekhanika Materialov, Vol. 18, No. 3, pp. 109–112, May–June, 1982.
- V. V. Podgaetskii and G. I. Parfesso, Cracks of Sulfide Origin in Welding of Steel [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1977).
- V. I. Likhtman, E. D. Shchukin, and P. A. Rebinder, Physicochemical Mechanics of Metals [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1962).
- Yu. V. Naidich, Contact Phenomena in Molten Metals [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1972).
- I. G. Dmukhovskii and V. V. Popovich, “The influence of lead on the failure of samples of Armco iron,” Fiz.-Khim. Mekh. Mater., No. 4, 64–68 (1979).
- S. Mostovoy and N. N. Breyer, “The effect of lead on the mechanical properties of 4145 steel,” Trans. Q.,61, No. 2, 219–232 (1968).
- I. R. Patskevich and G. F. Deev, Surface Phenomena in Welding Processes [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1974).
- V. V. Popovich, V. F. Shatinskii, I. V. Kondratenkov, and M. I. Chaevskii, “Rebuilding of type MP-4G machines for the purpose of conducting mechanical tests in a vacuum and in a medium of gases,” Fiz.-Khim. Mekh. Mater., No. 5, 596–600 (1965).
- Role of iron sulfide in the formation of cracks in weld joints
Soviet materials science : a transl. of Fiziko-khimicheskaya mekhanika materialov / Academy of Sciences of the Ukrainian SSR
Volume 18, Issue 3 , pp 288-290
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Lipetsk Polytechnic Institute, USSR
- 2. G. V. Karpenko Physicomechanical Institute, Academy of Sciences of the Ukrainian SSR, Lvov
- 3. Lenin Komsomol Lvov Polytechnic Institute, USSR