May 1991, Volume 49, Issue 5, pp 479-484
Complexes of curves and Teichmüller spaces
- N. V. Ivanov
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Translated from Matematicheskie Zametki, Vol. 49, No. 5, pp. 54–61, May, 1991.
Thus, the verification of the promised properties of XS is finished.
- W. J. Harvey, “Boundary structure of the modular group,” Ann. Math. Studies, No. 97, 245–251 (1981).
- A. Borel and J.-P. Serre, “Corners and arithmetic groups,” Comment. Math. Helv.,48, 436–491 (1973).
- N. V. Ivanov, “Complexes of curves and modular Teichmüller groups,” Usp. Mat. Nauk,42, No. 3, 49–91 (1987).
- W. J. Harvey, “Modular groups and representation spaces,” in: Contemporary Mathematics, No. 74, Am. Math. Soc., Providence (1988), pp. 205–214.
- J. L. Harer, “The virtual cohomological dimension of the mapping class group of an orientable surface,” Invent. Math.,84, No. 1, 157–176 (1986).
- J.-P. Serre, “Arithmetic groups,” in: London Mathematic Society Lecture Notes, No. 36, Cambridge Univ. Press, Cambridge (1979), pp. 105–135.
- W. Abikoff, The Real Analytic Theory of Teichmüller Space, Lect. Notes Math., Vol. 820, Springer-Verlag (1980).
- N. V. Ivanov, “Algebraic properties of mapping class groups of surfces,” Banach Center Publ.,18, 15–35 (1986).
- Complexes of curves and Teichmüller spaces
Mathematical notes of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR
Volume 49, Issue 5 , pp 479-484
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- N. V. Ivanov (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Leningrad Section of the Steklov Mathematical Institute, USSR