Strength of a graph and packing of trees and branchings
- V. A. Trubin
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Translated from Kibernetika i Sistemnyi Analiz, No. 3, pp. 94–99, May–June, 1993.
- D. Gusfield, “Connectivity and edge disjoint spanning trees,”Inf. Proc. Lett.,16, 97–99 (1983).
- W. H. Cunningham, “Optimal attack and reinforcement of a network,”J. ACM,32, 549–561 (1985).
- V. A. Trubin, “Definition of the strength of a graph,”Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,316, No. 1, 1060–1064 (1991).
- V. A. Trubin, “Deficiency of network homogeneity and its reduction,”Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,318, No. 1, 43–47 (1991).
- V. A. Trubin, “Strength of a network, its reinforcement, and tree packing,”Kibernetika, No. 2, 67–75 (1991).
- M. W. Padberg and L. A. Wolsey, “Fractional covers for forests and matchings,”Math. Progr.,29, 1–14 (1984).
- G. Gallo, M. D. Grigoriadis, and R. E. Tarjan, “A fast parametric maximum flow algorithm and applications,”SIAM J. Comput.,18, No. 1, 30–55 (1989).
- D. Gusfield, “Computing the strength of a graph,”SIAM J. Comput.,20, No. 4, 639–654 (1991).
- A. V. Goldberg and R. E. Tarjan, “A new approach to the maximum flow problem,”J. ACM,35, 921–940 (1988).
- J. Edmonds, “Edge-disjoint branchings,” in:Combinatorial Algorithms, Algorithmics Press, New York (1972), pp. 91–96.
- W. H. Cunningham, “Testing membership in matroid polyhedra,”J. Comb. Theory,36B, No. 2, 161–188 (1984).
- R. E. Bixby, O. M.-C. Marcotte, and L. E. Trotter, “Packing and covering with integral feasible flows in integral supply-demand networks,”Math. Progr.,39, No. 3, 231–239 (1987).
- P. A. Pevzner, “An efficient algorithm for packing branchings in a weighted graph,” in:Combinatorial Methods in Flow Problems [in Russian], No. 3, VNIISI, Moscow (1987), pp. 113–123.
- M. Grotchel, L. Lovasz, and A. Schrijver,Geometric Algorithms and Combinatorial Optimization, Springer, Berlin (1988).
- Strength of a graph and packing of trees and branchings
Cybernetics and Systems Analysis
Volume 29, Issue 3 , pp 379-384
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors