Factorization of solvable polynomials over finite fields and the generalized Riemann hypothesis
- S. A. Evdokimov
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
This article presents an algorithm that, assuming the generalized Riemann hypothesis, factors a polynomial f mod p, where f ∃Z[X] is solvable overQ, into irreducible (over the fieldF pm) factors in time polynomial in m, log p, and the length of notation of f. The following problems are also solved in time polynomial in m, n, and log p: 1) construction of the fieldF pm, 2) construction of all isomorphisms between two realizations ofF p m, and 3) computation of the roots of degree n inF p m.
- M.-D. A. Huang, “Riemann hypothesis and finding roots over finite fields,” in: Proc. Seventeenth ACM Symp. on Theory of Computing, New York (1985), pp. 121–130.
- S. Landau and G. Miller, “Solvability by radicals is in polynomial time,” in: Proc. Fifteenth ACM Symp. on Theory of Computing, New York (1983), pp. 140–151.
- S. Lang, Algebra, Addison-Wesley, Reading (1965).
- S. Lang, Algebraic Number Theory, Addison-Wesley, Reading (1970).
- Z. I. Borevich and I. R. Shafarevich, Number Theory [in Russian], Moscow (1964).
- J. C. Lagarias, H. L. Montgomery, and A. M. Odlyzko, “A bound for the least prime ideal in the Chebotarev density theorem,” Inv. Math.,54, 271–296 (1979).
- I. M. Vinogradov, Fundamentals of Number Theory [in Russian], Moscow (1972).
- E. R. Berlekamp, “Factoring polynomials over finite fields,” Bell Sysem Tech. J.,48, 1853–1859 (1967).
- A. K. Lenstra, H. W. Lenstra, and L. Lovasz, “Factoring polynomials with rational coefficients,” Math. Ann.,261, 515–535 (1982).
- A. L. Chistov, “Polynomial complexity algorithm for factoring polynomials and finding components of varieties in subexponential time,” Zap. Nauchn. Sem. Leningr. Otd. Mat. Inst. Akad. Nauk SSSR,137, 124–188 (1984).
- L. Ronyai, “Factoring polynomials over finite fields,” in: Proc. Twenty Eighth IEEE Found. Comput. Sci., New York (1987).
- S. A. Evdokimov, “The generalized Riemann hypothesis and factorization of solvable polynomials over finite fields,” in: Abstracts of the Eighth All-Union Conf. on Math. Logic [in Russian] (1986), p. 64.
- Factorization of solvable polynomials over finite fields and the generalized Riemann hypothesis
Journal of Soviet Mathematics
Volume 59, Issue 3 , pp 842-849
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors