Regularity of the solutions of diagonal elliptic systems under convex constraints on the boundary of the domain
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
One investigates the smoothness of the solutions of variational inequalities, connected with second-order linear diagonal elliptic systems under convex constraints on the solution at the boundary of the domain. One establishes the Holder continuity of the first derivatives of the solutions up to the boundary of the domain.
- L. Caffarelli, “Further regularity for the Signorini problem,” Commun. Partial Diff. Eqs.,4, No. 9, 1067–1076 (1979).
- D. Kinderlehrer, “The smoothness of the solution of the boundary obstacle problem,” J. Math. Pures Appl.,60, 193–212 (1981).
- N. N. Ural'tseva, “An estimate on the boundary of the domain of the derivatives of variational inequalities,” J. Sov. Math.,43, No. 2 (1988).
- A. A. Arkhipova and N. N. Ural'tseva, “On the regularity of problems with a two-sided restriction on the boundary,” Vestn. Leningr. Univ., Mat. Mekh. Astron., No. 1, 3–9 (1986).
- S. Hildebrandt and K.-O. Widman, “Variational inequalities for vector-valued functions,” J. Reine Angew. Math.,309, 191–220 (1979).
- A. A. Arkhipova, “The regularity of the solutions of a diagonal elliptic system of variational inequalities,” J. Sov. Math.,43, No. 2 (1988).
- Regularity of the solutions of diagonal elliptic systems under convex constraints on the boundary of the domain
Journal of Soviet Mathematics
Volume 40, Issue 5 , pp 591-598
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors