Uniform approximations by holomorphic functions
- A. G. Vitushkin
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
Translated from Itogi Nauki i Tekhniki (Sovremennye Problemy Matematiki), Vol. 4, pp. 5–12, 1975.
- A. G. Vitushkin, “Analytic capacity of sets in approximation theory problems,” Uspekhi Matem. Nauk,22, No. 6, 141–149 (1967).
- S. N. Mergelyan, “Uniform approximation of functions of a complex variable,” Uspekhi Matem. Nauk,7, No. 2, 31–122 (1952).
- A. I. Petrosyan, “Uniform approximation of functions by polynomials on Weil polytopes,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Matem.,34, No. 6, 1241–1261 (1970).
- T. W. Gamelin, Uniform Algebras, Prentice-Hall, Inc., Englewood Cliffs, N. J. (1969), 257 pp.
- T. W. Gamelin, “Polynomial approximation on thin sets,” Lect. Notes Math.,184, 50–78 (1971).
- J. L. Walsh, Interpolation and Approximation by Rational Functions in the Complex Domain, Second edition, Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, R. I. (1960).
- R. O. Wells, Jr., “Function theory on differentiable submanifolds,” in: Volume dedicated to L. Bers, Academic Press, New York (1974).
- J. Wermer, “Banach algebras and analytic functions,” Adv. Math.,1, No. 1, 51–102 (1961).
- Uniform approximations by holomorphic functions
Journal of Soviet Mathematics
Volume 5, Issue 5 , pp 607-611
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors